Tue, Aug 31|
Zoom / Mural
TTT: Applying Metrics for Predictability - ProKanban
This Train-the-Trainer workshop is delivered in three 4.5hr sessions across three days. Current ProKanban.org trainers who want to procure a license to teach the new ProKanban.org class Applying Metrics for Predictability (AMP) are invited to attend at the posted rate.
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2021, 2:00 PM – Sep 02, 2021, 6:30 PM
Zoom / Mural
About the Event
ProKanban.org is launching a new certified class called Applying Metrics for Predictability (AMP) which has an accompanying assessment. ProKanban trainers who want to become licensed to teach this course must attend a workshop/Train the Trainer event. This workshop fulfills that requirement and is offered exclusively to existing ProKanban.org trainers at this time.
Date /Time: Aug 31 - Sep 2 from 14:00 - 18:30 CEST
Price: $500 (excluding VAT, where applicable)
Format: Virtual, Live Instructor-Led
Technical requirements: able to use Zoom, Mural. We may also use other web-based tools as appropriate.
- An understanding of what Lean-Agile metrics are necessary for predictability.
- An ability to make accurate forecasts for single items including how to forecast when an individual story, epic, or feature will be done.
- An ability to make accurate forecasts for multiple items including how to know when all items remaining in a backlog will be done or an ability to project how many items will be completed by a given release date and the risks associated with each.
- An understanding of how to use flow metrics and analytics to achieve a stable process including an understanding of why a stable process is necessary for accurate forecasting.
Please read all of the details about the course at my previous listing as the materials haven't been published on prokanban.org yet: https://www.55degrees.se/metrics-forecasting-predictability
Terms for this event
By submitting an RSVP for this event and/or paying an invoice for the event fee, you agree to the following terms
- Only ProKanban.org licensed trainers in good standing may RSVP for this event
- All materials received for the course belong to the copyright owners and may only be reused with permission.
- Invoices will be sent via Stripe to be paid by credit card and must be paid within 7 days of invoice date.
- Full refunds to your original payment method, minus Stripe/Bank fees, will be offered for cancelations on or before August 16th.
- Cancelations must be made in writing to julia AT 55degrees.se.