top of page
Wed, Sep 15|
Introduction to ActionableAgile
2-hour online workshop for new users of ActionableAgile.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
- An ability to use ActionableAgile to visualize your team's workflow data.
- An ability to read and configure the charts for four key flow metrics: Cycle Time, Work-in-Progress (WIP), WIP Age, and Throughput.
- An understanding of why flow metrics are important and when you might use them in your process.
Users that are new to ActionableAgile Analytics
This workshop will cover the following topics through demonstration and interactive exercises:
- Accessing ActionableAgile Analytics
- Global Configurations and Settings
- Four Key Flow Metrics
- Cycle-Time Scatterplot
- WIP Run Chart
- Aging Work-In-Progress Chart
- Throughput Run Chart
- Loading your data into ActionableAgile Analytics
- Attendee Q&A
We will use the example data pre-loaded into the tool for explanation and exercises. We then load your specific data into ActionableAgile Analytics and discuss data-specific questions, ending with an overall Q&A.
We can review additional charts or other topics in the unlikely event that we have additional time.
- Certification: None
- Language: English
- Payment Method: Invoice (contact us if you prefer to pay by credit card)
- Pricing excludes taxes. We are required to charge 25% tax on all Swedish customers and on any EU person or entity not providing a VAT number.
Class Attendee Benefits
- Membership to the 55 Degrees online slack community
- 20% discount on training from 55 Degrees for the next 12 months
bottom of page