Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a live-virtual-course (online) led by Julia Wester. There are 4 sessions held on non-consecutive days: March 2nd, 3rd, 8th, and 9th. Each session starts at 13:00 and finishes at 16:00 - all times CET.
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
In this class, students will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into their Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. They will learn how to add the right practices and the benefits that their Scrum Teams can achieve from using Scrum with Kanban.
About the trainer
Julia Wester has used Kanban for more than 10 years, is passionate about flow, predictability, and probabilistic forecasting. She is the co-founder of 55 Degrees AB as well as acting product manager for their flagship product, ActionableAgile. Julia is also on the advisory board of ProKanban.org and a Professional Scrum Trainer and PSK course steward with Scrum.org. Follow Julia on twitter at @EverydayKanban.
After attending the course, learners will have:
- Gained a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
- Been introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understood how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Learned a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for experienced Professional Scrum Practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum framework -- with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox.
If you are unsure if you have enough Professional Scrum knowledge to take this course, take the Scrum Open Assessment.
- Professional Scrum Primer
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban: Artifacts, Events, Team Members
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSK I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSK class participants who attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in the price?
The price includes the standard benefits for this class:
- Professional Scrum with Kanban I certification exam token
- Course Workbook in PDF format (in English)
- eBooks by Daniel Vacanti and Yuval Yeret
The price also includes these special perks from 55 Degrees:
- 2 months free access to ActionableAgile Analytics Standalone (https://analytics.actionableagile.com)
- 20% discount on training from 55 Degrees for the next 12 months
- access to Alumni virtual Q&A sessions
- membership to the 55 Degrees online slack community
How should I prepare for the course?
In addition, you should ensure you can access Zoom and other online tools using the information provided in your welcome email. This will be sent out at least 2 weeks in advance of your class date.
How and when do I pay?
After registration, you will immediately receive a booking confirmation via email. As soon as possible afterwards, we will email a Stripe invoice to the billing contact to pay by credit card. Please note that payment must be received before the course starts.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com
- General Admission12,500 kr12,500 kr00 kr