Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation
Malmö, Sweden // March 11-12, 2020
Time & Location
This workshop is from our Agendashift family of workshops!
Agendashift is an engagement model aimed at helping to build wholehearted organisations – organisations in which people engage on the issues that matter, actively participate in anticipating and meeting needs, and through agreement on outcomes create the conditions for organisation and leadership development. Agendashift is truly a 21st-century engagement model:
- Based not on the imposition of prescribed solutions but around an authentic agreement on outcomes
- Not linear and plan-based, but emergent, humane, and complexity-conscious
- Not just one-off projects, but the beginning of new conversations and new kinds of conversation
- Not proprietary, but open and framework-agnostic – built by and for a welcoming community of experienced practitioners working at the intersection of Lean, Agile, organisation development (OD), and strategy deployment
This deep dive workshop ‘Coaching and leading continuous transformation’ is the Agendashift engagement model compressed into a highly immersive 2-day workshop. It is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of inquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organisational development
Your facilitator will be Julia Wester, consultant, and owner of 55 Degrees AB. She is thrilled to be facilitating alongside Agendashift founder Mike Burrows. Mike is the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014) and Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2018); his third book Right to Left: the digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile is due August 2019. Mike is known for Kanban’s values model, the Featureban and Changeban games, and as a strong advocate for participatory and outcome-oriented approaches to change, transformation, and strategy. Prior to his consulting career, Mike was global development manager and Executive Director at a top tier investment bank, and CTO for an energy risk management startup. More: About Agendashift | Resources | Slack | LinkedIn
Who should attend?
The advanced workshop is aimed at all agents and leaders of organisational change – whether internal or external, specialist practitioner or sponsor. Whilst the majority of attendees have been coaches and consultants, a significant number have held managerial and business leadership roles.
Public workshops are focussed primarily on skills. You will, however, have ample opportunity to put them into your organisational context and demonstrate Agendashift’s ability to meet organisational needs in ways such as these:
- Launching, refocusing, or reenergising continuous transformation in your organisation
- Enhancing your organisation’s internal coaching and change management capability
- Embedding outcome-orientation and continuous transformation through leadership development
- Practice in a range of outcome-oriented facilitation techniques
- Recognition of the role of outcome orientation in the modern organisation
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organisational behaviour and evolution
Participants will receive a print copy of the book Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation (2018).
Visit the Agendashift website for a detailed workshop overview